It is easy to invite or remove potential shareholders, potential directors or other potential stakeholders (i.e employees, customers, suppliers, advisors etc.,) to your holding company.
To invite someone to your holding company
- Goto Ownership or Appointments tab
- Under either of this tab, click add new shareholders or new directors
- Enter the email address and full name of the person you like to invite
- We’ll automatically email them an invite, so they can join your holding company. Their invite will be valid for 2 weeks.
To remove someone from your holding company
Note that you can successfully remove anyone who is not already appointed as a shareholder or director of your holding company. Removing an already appointed shareholder or director will incur additional steps and costs which our commercial advisor will advise separately.
To remove a potential shareholder or director from your holding company
- Under Ownership or Appointments tab, choose the potential shareholder or potential director to be removed
- Click the remove icon
- Confirm the removal
To accept the invitation someone has sent you
- Go to the invitation email you’ve received from InProved
- Click Log in to accept invitation. After accepting the invitation you will be directed to InProved
- Sign up, Verify your email address and Log in
- Acknowledge the invitation once you have logged in
And that is it! You have successfully entered the holding company which invited you.